What is CARE+CONNECT?
CARE+CONNECT is a collection of ministries provided through Acacia Grove Church. Whether you are looking for help around the house or know a family in need of a meal or two, you have come to the right place. First Corinthians 12 speaks about the Body of Christ and the many different gifts that the Holy Spirit gives. CARE+CONNECT allows our congregation to be the Body of Christ and to live out being Jesus' hands and feet in our community.
How does CARE+CONNECT work?
It is very easy. Just find and click the ministry or service that you are looking for below and fill out the inquiry form. The head of that ministry will contact you within 48 hours regarding your inquiry. If you have any further questions, you can always contact Acacia Grove church at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Ministry
- Prayer: As a church, we have seen God answer prayer after prayer and believe strongly in what a strong tool prayer is.
- Home Repair: Do you have a small to medium home repair that needs to be dealt with? We have a team of individuals who want to help make your home safe and livable.
- Meals: We have many talented cooks in our congregation who are eager to meet this need for someone who is sick or just had a baby.
- Hospital Visits: You will be contacted to schedule a time and date for a visit.
- Benevolence: Our CARE+CONNECT team will evaluate each situation individually and decide on the appropriate assistance to be given to each individual/family in need.
- Miscellaneous: Please know that each submission will be evaluated by our CARE+CONNECT team and dealt with individually.